LLMAT Class Teacher Advert (NQT)
Full time / Temporary
Job Role: Class teacher
Pay Scale: M1
LLMAT is a group of 4 large, vibrant and inclusive schools no more than 3 miles apart in Dudley. These schools are Dudley Wood, Kates Hill, Netherbrook and Sledmere Primaries. This position will be based at Netherbrook Primary School.
Whilst each school is different, we have worked hard together to offer similar approaches to teaching, learning, assessment and the curriculum and have developed hardworking and dedicated teams across the MAT. We are keen to find the right teachers to join us and support our schools to reach their highest achievements and levels of excellence in all that we do and can offer. We need teachers who can teach in EYFS (Nursery and Reception) through to Year 6 so we welcome all applicants including NQTs.
Successful appointments will be offered a post in one of our four schools and it is expected that the whole of this year will be spent in this one school.
The post is a temporary appointment for a year and will be extended for each NQT who successfully passes their NQT year.
We are looking for class teachers who:
- Have a precise approach to teaching and learning that will inspire, challenge and motivate all learners
- Have a thirst to be good and outstanding teachers in all that they offer
- Have high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour and learning
- Are willing to contribute positively to every aspect of the life of the school and its community
- Can work effectively as a team member
- Can offer subject expertise in a particular area and be prepared to lead an after-school club
- Are aspirational for both themselves and their pupils
We can offer you:
- Warm, friendly schools with fantastic children who enjoy learning
- Supportive, caring and professional teams of staff and governors who aspire to offer the very best learning experiences for our pupil
- A teaching coach who will develop your practice in weekly developmental observation and feedback sessions – all teachers across the MAT receive this
- A curriculum which provides exciting learning opportunities to meet the needs and interests of our learners
- Excellent opportunities for further professional development
- The opportunity to express your own preference for where you would like to work in our schools
Due to the current situation we are unable to offer you the opportunity to visit our school but do welcome phone calls if you would like to further discuss the role or the Trust.
LLMAT is an organisation where safeguarding is our prime importance and we are stringent in our approaches to making sure all our children and adults are kept safe and well cared for. We will only appoint staff who can demonstrate that they share this commitment and who can take responsibility for the wellbeing of all children within all of our schools.
The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to taking up this position and to have 2 fully supportive professional references.
Please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Sunday 9th August 2020
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced disclosure check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Interviews will take place week commencing 17th August 2020. We are following government guidelines and currently interviews are taking place via Zoom.